Monday, September 10, 2012

Top Ten (Sept.3-9)



Thank goodness for three day weekends
The kids were already in need of a break from school

Top Ten

1. The boys spent Labor Day playing with friends

2. Wednesday was picture day
(This mama remembered it was picture day but forgot to send the money - Good Gracious!)

3. Spencer brought home a worksheet and said he needed my help
(I knew this day was going to come and I've been dreading  it)
What are the 4 types of sentences and describe them
(Thank you Google, I owe you BIG time)
I told Spencer this didn't make him smarter than me,
it just means that in 24 years, I can test HIS memory

4. Chip has started bowling again every Wednesday night in Tipton
I took advantage of having the boys to myself and took them to McDonalds
After we ate, the boys talked me into taking them to the wooden park
(Note to self - This was a BAD idea)
We spent the evening digging splinters out of little hands

5. Spencer's Orchestra Super Lesson was on Thursday
He was SO EXCITED to get his violin

6. We really dislike spelling words
(Especially when we only have 4 days to learn them)

7. Spencer spent Thursday at the Discovery Center for a field trip

8. Friday was the day of the DREADED spelling test

9. The boys went to a birthday/pool party on Saturday
It was a bit chilly but the kids didn't mind

10. Sunday was Grandparents Day and I needed a picture for my Mom and Dad
The boys weren't all that cooperative but we got one


We're on our fourth week of school already
Time flies when you're having fun

No comments:

Post a Comment