Sunday, September 30, 2012

Top Ten (Sept. 24-30)



IT'S HOMECOMING WEEK
Which means it was a busy week at school
Dressing up every day, an assembly and a parade
(I did a horrible job of taking pictures this week)

1. The boys went to school in their pj's on Monday for pajama day

2. We are preparing for the Colorado Fall Festival
This mama has volunteered to count raffle tickets for the next 2 weeks
We are hoping these Tigers can sell 10,000 tickets
That's a lot of counting for me!

3. Spencer ended up with bronchitis too
I guess he didn't want to feel left out or maybe I didn't use enough Lysol

4. Spelling words are going MUCH BETTER
It helps that this week was review week

5. The boys found this at Grandma's house
They took it to school on Thursday and it was confirmed as a Sphinx Moth
(Dad ended up killing it on Sunday-He thought it was cold so he stuck it outside and roasted it)

6. The boys ran the mile for PE on Wednesday
After watching 3/4 of the kids walk most of it, I'm glad my boys are athletic and take it serious

7. I was barely gone 30 seconds when the curtain rod was pulled out of the wall for the second time
What do these boys (this includes the hubby) do when I'm gone
How do parents let their kids stay home alone at these ages,
do they not care if their houses are trashed?
It was an accident but STILL!

8. We walked in the Homecoming parade and had a GREAT time

9. The hubby treated us (the kids and I) to a date on Friday night
We went to the corn field maze at BarnYard Blooms in Grandview

10. Sunday was the best day of my childrens lives
They have been saving money to buy some pets
We surprised them after church and took them to PetSmart
 Spencer's green anole - Mr. Bonkers
Parker's hermit crab - Mr. Crabs


Next week is a BUSY week also known as Fall Festival week at Colorado School
I'm hoping I get time to post a Top Ten for next week but I'll apologize now in case it doesn't get done


No comments:

Post a Comment