Monday, September 17, 2012

Top Ten (Sept.10-16)



This week was rather boring


1. Wednesday was Spencer's first orchestra lesson
He claims he didn't learn anything new

2. I'm helping out in Parker's classroom on Wednesdays
I love the huge smile on his face when I walk in 
He does still love me

3. I think Fall is coming
My little guy has been struggling
Monday - ear pressure
Thursday - Sore throat

4. Parker has finally made it into size 7 jeans
(I thought the day would never come)

5. Parker stayed home sick on Friday
(We made cookies, watched TV and rented a  Wii game and a movie)

6. Friday night we watched Soul Surfer
(Parker picks GREAT movies)

7. Saturday we went ice skating at Coralville Mall
We promised we would take Spencer for his birthday which was in February
Lots of tears were shed and I vowed to never take children ice skating again

8. Saturday night the boys had a sleep over with Grandma

9. Gosh Darn-it!
We were doing so good with the bloody nose situation
How can the cold meds dry him out and cause a bloody nose
but
his nose still drips like a faucet

10.  On Sunday the kids helped us work on my Mother In-laws yard as her birthday gift
Next year she'll be receiving a gift card; it will be easier
The boys were well behaved and found an adorable kitty to play with


I see doctor appointments in our future
Fall is here and so is cold season


No comments:

Post a Comment