Sunday, May 18, 2014

Counting down the days



 
 
We are counting down the days until school's out
I have 3.5 days left at the preschool and the boys have 8.5 days
 
Last week made me crave summer break
It was a rough week to say the least
 
On Monday Spence ran into a wall during PE class
I sent an email and picture to nurse Grandma and she said it needed x-rayed
I had a physical Tuesday morning that I had already rescheduled twice so I had to go
I made Spencer an appointment for 11:20 but in Dr's time means more like when ever they get to him
She took one look at his hand and said- you need to go downstairs and have an x-ray
No kidding! We could have been there and done that
We went and waited for x-rays
Then went back upstairs and waited again
Thankfully there wasn't anything broken
5 days later it's bruised but feeling better and he'll get to return to the ball field this week
It looks like the middle finger took the brunt of it
 
 
 
On Wednesday Parker was a mess
I love the ice cream mustache
He was indulging in some strawberry rhubarb crisp and ice cream
Ice cream makes everything better!

I called his allergy/asthma doc and got no where
They want him to have a lung function test but I can't get him healthy enough
So this week, he will be seeing his allergy/asthma doc on Monday
and his ENT on Wednesday
 
We are co-pay poor!
 
On top of these issues Spencer informed us that he couldn't see again
He had an appointment with the ophthalmologist on Saturday
 We decided to let him try contacts before we realized how much they were going to cost
$80.00 a month
Yikes! I thought glasses were expensive
 
 
Bring on Summer Break
Last week just about did me in
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment