Monday, May 12, 2014

Beauty and the Beast




Sometimes we need a reminder that there's beauty all around


                                                         At our house, beauty brings out the beast
 
I love that everything is green right now
The grass, the leaves on the trees, our day lilies....
but with this beauty comes the beast
 
Here is the beast himself

This poor kiddo has been absolutely miserable
Spring is awful but this is the first year he has had problems with his eyes
They itch... we put drops in them and they burn
He told me he hated me Thursday night because it hurt so bad
It breaks my heart and I've made up my mind
We're starting shots as soon as we get the go ahead from his doctor
Parker has been a champ
 
I hope someday he'll be able to enjoy the beauty that's all around
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment