Thursday, August 18, 2011

Feeling guilty

We are loving these cooler temps
and have been enjoying every second of them

I was feeling a bit guilty about our summer break -
We haven't been on a vacation
We haven't had a lot of playdates
We haven't been on many long bike rides

The list could go on and on........

So, the last 2 weeks, I have tried to make it up to the boys
  • We have been to the aqatic center 3 days in a row

  • We had a sleepover
  • We took very long bike rides
  • I scheduled a September vacation
  • We have had more ice cream than a lactose intolerant child should have
  • We have played baseball, and more baseball and MORE BASEBALL
Hopefully the boys have enjoyed their summer

Most Mom's were ready to send their kids back last month
I'm not ready
I miss them when they are gone but they need to learn
and at our house, routine is HUGE

Tonight is back to school night
and
Tomorrow is the start of another great school year



No comments:

Post a Comment