Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First sleepover

The boys had their first sleep over Sunday night

It wasn't planned
Which is totally not like me
and I was NOT prepared
(I don't think the boys even noticed)

Here is what I have learned from this-
Always have frozen pizzas in the deep freeze
Always have microwave popcorn in the pantry
Always keep cinnamon or money bread on hand

We did without all of those things
and I think they enjoyed themselves

Let me tell you
This boy is an absolute SWEET HEART
He's polite and well mannered
He has been dealt a difficult childhood
but he's not going to let it get in the way
Sometimes I think I can see the sadness
in his dark eyes, but then he smiles
He's AMAZING!
I like him just as much as my boys do, if not more

We played  ball for 2 hours
Took him home with us
Had KFC for supper
Lit sparklers
Played hangman
Had snacks
Watched iCarly
and finally crashed at 11:30PM


 The boys  were in heaven




I asked the boys what they enjoyed most-
Spencer - Staying up late
Parker - Sleeping

 
Thanks guys for a fun evening

1 comment:

  1. How fun!!! I can't imagine you not being prepared for anything!!!

    ReplyDelete