Friday, August 19, 2011

It was only Wednesday

I was having a bad week


My boys would be starting school on Thursday
4th and 1st grade
Where has the time gone
and how dare they grow up




I have been swamped with work,
and have very little time to get unfinished projects done

My birthday is this week
I don't want to be another year older
The hubby will be gone again, it's the life of a soldier

I decided that I would treat myself to a b-day gift
CHOPPING OFF MY HAIR
but now I'm having second thoughts
I cut all 3 of the guys hair, at least once a month
but I become guilty about spending the $ to have mine done

I'm worried about all of the medical bills hanging over my head

I'm worried about the future

I know God has a plan, I'm just not seeing it

To relieve some stress, I got on my favorite site
You guessed it, PINTEREST
and found this -

 love this.

It was what I needed for the moment

It was just a bummer of a week
Hopefully next week is better

No comments:

Post a Comment