Thursday, August 25, 2011

Where has the week gone?


The kids have been in school a FULL week already
What happened to all the free time I thought I was going to have?

We have been BUSY!

The day before school started, I decided
we should celebrate
I took the boys to Chick fil a
 And to Elly's for ice cream
$9.00 for ice cream (OUCH)
Thankfully we don't celebrate very often
 

Speaking of celebrations
Monsanto celebrated their 50th Anniversary last weekend
and we were there to help



We spent 4 LONG hours there
The kids had a blast

They jumped in enormous bounce houses
Ate way more sugar than should have been allowed
Had lunch with my cousin and her boyfriend
Had multiple massages
and
Rode the train

Thank you Monsanto!

We have also been busy with Cub Scouts

I am SUPER proud of these boys!
They are so handsome in their uniforms
They earned several patches and belt loops Monday night
Way to go boys!

School just started last week and the calendar is already
 looking like someone put graffiti all over it



 

No comments:

Post a Comment