Thursday, December 8, 2011

Appreciating the good days

Every day can't be a good day
We need those crummy rotten days
so we can appreciate the good days

Yesterday was one of those rotten days

It felt like a slap in the face
I'm tired
Tired of stooping to that level
The level I won't stoop to any more

I'm tired of trying to please
A part of me wants to keep trying to please
while the other part of me is done

I need a good devotion, a bible verse, something....
It's the holidays and my jaw in clinched with tension
Why do I feel like this
and
Why would I let someone make me feel this way

Are they even aware?

Do you ever feel like there are people that get joy out of making people miserable?

I'm taking a break from blogging
 I hope to be back next week
I need to refocus on my family
and get an attitude adjustment

tomorrow is a better day





No comments:

Post a Comment