Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Does he believe?

"I don't really have to sit on his lap, do I?"
(This picture was taken last week at the Mosanto kids Christmas party)

He hasn't come out and said he doesn't believe in Santa
but I'm sure the kids at school have been talking

Our Elf on the Shelf made his debut on Black Friday
and Spencer just laughed
UNTIL
we watched the Elf on the Shelf movie
In the movie, there is a little boy that doesn't believe in the Elf
The little boy touched the Elf and he lost his magic
I think the movie got his wheels turning a bit
but I still don't think he's on board
I guess I'm okay with Spencer knowing the truth
but I don't want him to ruin the fun for Parker

The hubby says I have to wait until after Christmas to discuss this with the boy

Until then, I'll keep trying to make things fun

This year I decided to do something a little different
Instead of putting name tags on each gift,
Everyone has their own gift wrap
and only I know which gift belongs to whom
This has eliminated the shaking of gifts
and figuring out what they got before Christmas morning

I love to hear the boys talk about which gifts they think are theirs

There was a down fall to this though -
I only got to use about half of my rolls of gift wrap
Remember, I have a fetish

I have gift wrap
and more gift wrap
and more gift wrap
and more
I LOVE GIFT WRAP

We have also been having fun going to Christmas activities
and eating WAY to many holiday goodies
Can you say, YUMMY (The diet starts January 1st)

We have a lot more Christmas festivities coming up
and many more goodies to eat
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment