Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's birthday week

It's birthday week at our house
for this handsome little guy
I can't believe it was 7 years ago today
that I was begging my Doc to induce me
I was miserable
With swollen ankles
High blood Pressure
A two year old
and
A fear of having a baby on Christmas
WOW- I was huge!

I must only have good luck when I'm pregnant
because the Doc would only induce IF -
I was dilated to at least 3
Well guess what, this mama was at 4 and READY

I only had a few days to get my life in order
before baby number 2 would make his or her arrival

We had an ultrasound at 20 weeks
The technician showed us what she thought were BOY parts
The hubby didn't agree and was determined that black spot was a shadow
I was 100% sure we were having a BOY until the week I delivered
EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE
told me I must be having a girl
I began to panic and started packing pink things
JUST IN CASE

The technicians have been wrong before
and I didn't want to have a precious little girl dressed in blue sleepers

The next 3 days would be the longest 3 days of my life
but in the end, they would be so worth it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK PARKER!




No comments:

Post a Comment