Monday, December 12, 2011

What a week!

I'm back and I'm in a MUCH better mood

Time spent with my boys
and
some holiday fun
did the trick

Last week was. . . . Well, it was what it was
Lets just say we have had better weeks

The week didn't start out so bad but by Tuesday,
I was ready to climb in a hole and hibernate

I had a bad attitude and needed an adjustment

I hadn't been feeling well

I'm trying to plan a birthday party

I'm busy working
My friend (my stylist) posted this on her facebook page

If you ask yourself why hairstylists"charge so much" for doing your hair ... They don't get paid vacation, they don't get paid sick days, they don't get bonuses for outstanding performances nor for Christmas They don't have insurance plans nor do we qualify for unemployment They sacrifice their family on special days so that they can bring happiness to others. Illness or personal affairs are no excuse for a bad haircut/color. Next time you ask, remember that hairdressers are hairdressers because of the love of doing hair, but that love doesn't pay debts. Happy hairstylists Day!! Re-post if you're a hairstylist or have good friends that are hairstylists. RESPECT THE STYLIST!!!

So while I had plans of going to Davenport and buying new shears,
I'll be working on my day off

On Thursday I took Spencer to the eye Dr.
Thankfully we got good news

Later on Thursday I found myself at the Dr.
After an hour wait,
I learned that I have either strep or a staph infection in my nose
 NO FUN!
Antibiotics 4 times a day for 10 days
has left me feeling like I have been sucking on a penny
I have this NASTY taste in my mouth
(It's going to be a LONG 10 days)

I also walked out of the Dr. office with an appointment to see the orthopedic Doc
for my pain in the tush toe
I would like to just cut it off but the Dr. says that's not the answer

On Saturday we attempted to order Spence new glasses and failed

It was just a rotten no good week

Last week I was struggling with some things
Just personal stuff that I don't care to share
Sometimes, I need this reminder

quotes

It's the holidays and I'm going to enjoy them
No more bad moods around here

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment