Monday, December 12, 2011

What's on your Christmas list?

He's making a list and checking it twice . . . .

Have you made your Christmas list?

The hubby asked for a wish list
(That was before his computer crashed)
I told him he didn't have to get me anything and he could get his computer fixed

I can't have what I REALLY want
(PEACE ON EARTH)

So I'll have to settle for some material things
if he really wants to get me something

Here's my list hun-
popcorn popper
And yes, I'm being serious
(You can get one of these at Wal-Mart)
I only want one of these so I can make this
Cinnamon bun popcorn recipe. Great Christmas gift idea.
Cinnamon bun popcorn
YUMMY!

And
I would also like one of these if you think you can manage
(Hallmark has a great selection)
head band head wrap
Oh and a puffy quilted coat to match the head band
(I'm not too picky)

3 things
I would have to say
that I might be the easiest person to shop for


If I were little again, All I would want -
IS ONE OF THESES

Lalaloopsy


Lalaloopsy

















I'm not sure what it is a about a Lalaloopsy doll
BUT I LOVE THEM!
Why didn't they have these when I was a kid?
I look at them EVERY time I'm in the toy aisle

Walmart has the dress up clothes and blue wig
If your daughter is getting the blue wig for Christmas
Can you talk her in to letting me try it on?
I would LOVE THAT!

I hope you get everything that's on YOUR list!





                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment