Friday, August 16, 2013

Back to school {6th and 3rd grade}



These kids were SO EXCITED to go back to school yesterday


I would have liked them to dress a little nicer but these boys are all about comfort


The first 2 days of schools they had 2 hour early dismissal
I guess they're breaking them in slowly

Parker is loving his new teacher and having his best friend {Jack} in his class
He is playing soccer every recess and leaving the new play ground equipment for the other kids

Spencer got to go to all 7 classes today and told me he didn't get lost
{I'm not sure if he would tell me if he did get lost}
We are slowly learning the secrets to drop off and pick up
{Whoever decided to put 2 schools between 2 of the busiest streets in town was not thinking}


We're hoping for another great school year
So far it's looking good






No comments:

Post a Comment