Monday, August 12, 2013

Taking the morning off



 Friday I took the morning off to give my boys some undivided attention

They have been so patient as I've worked my tail off this summer

They are pretty use to the normal routine 
but this summer I didn't stick to "the norm" 
I worked just about every day which they are not use to
They were also drug to work to watch me teach gymnastics twice a week

Anyway I've been feeling guilty so I took the morning off

I got up and made their favorite breakfast {Monkey Bread}

We took the scooters down to the skate park







And after the boys were drenched in sweat, we went to the fountain

They wouldn't stand still long enough for me to get some pictures


It's hard to believe that school starts in 3 days
We have 6th grade orientation tonight and back to school night Wednesday



1 comment:

  1. We are trying to cram as much into this week as we can. 1 more week. :(

    ReplyDelete