Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Currently



I tend to blog about the boys more than anything
I started this blog as more of a "memory book" than an actual blog
I can't seem to find time to get their scrapbooks caught up so here we are
 
Other than the normal mom stuff, I don't blog much about myself
so I thought I'd take this week and blog a little bit about me and my life these days
 
 
Currently I'm:
 
 
Reading- Blogs and magazine
A few of my top blog reads right now are- The Small Things (Kate), Whatever (Meg), Sawdust and Embryos (Beth), 71 Toes (Shawni) and Todays Letters (Em)
Some of my favorite magazines right now are- Good Housekeeping, allyou and Better Homes and Gardens
Watching- My boys grow like weeds
Trying- To exercise every day, live one day at a time and remind myself daily how blessed I am
Cooking- The same stuff all the time {Blah}
Eating- Healthier {gosh it's tough}
Drinking- Diet peach tea {addicted}
Calling- Clients and my mom {I just can't get enough talk time in with my mom lately}
Texting- Clients and friends
Pinning- Recipes, crafts, quotes, photography 
Crafting- Working on a shirt for the 5k I'll be doing in a few weeks
Scrapping- I need to find the time
Going- To a ton of ball games but I wouldn't have it any other way
Loving- Summer break
Hating- The gnats
Discovering- Beauty all around
Enjoying- Walks with Spencer every morning, flowers blooming
Thinking- How did I ever work 3 jobs {I'm enjoying this much needed break}
Feeling- Refreshed
Listening (to)- Nothing and it's so peaceful
Celebrating- My mom's birthday is coming up {I'm in search of a yummy cake}
                      Father's day next weekend
Splurges- 16 cent scrapbook paper at Michael's, dollar bins at Joann's, Target and Michael's, cute cupcake liners {It doesn't take much to please me!}
Working on-  I'm working on quite a few projects. My nieces will be home in 6 weeks and I have some photo props I'm working on in hopes of capturing some fun pictures.
 

 Me and my handsome little man at my cousins wedding in November
My favorite thing in life is being a mom
       
 
 



1 comment: