Monday, June 16, 2014

Our week in photos



I've been working on a million projects
{I can't wait to post about it but I'm afraid my expectations are a little high}
Thankfully for me, the weather wasn't pool worthy last week
so we stayed close to home, got some projects done and enjoyed some down time
 
 
Our week in pictures

Make something Monday
We made these and they were delicious


Time to read Tuesday
The boys have been wanting to see this
We decided to read the book together and then see the movie
We're not quite half way done and it's a great read

What's new Wednesday
We visited a new ice cream shop "Sweet Treats"
Super Man with gummy bears

Thoughtful Thursday
My mom has been giving us rhubarb so we made some jam
and made sure to share some with her
We helped my mom celebrate her birthday
One of the gifts we have Grandma

Friend Friday
I worked all day Friday so the boys got to play with friends


Soaking up the sun Saturday
The boys found this little guy after he fell out of his nest
Unfortunately he didn't make it
 


That's what our week looked like
I have some fun things planned for this week
but it looks like we're going to have to get an early start to be the heat
It's definitely feeling like summer out there!






 

1 comment:

  1. The boys started swim lessons this week and the water was FREEZING! Hope the sun this week warms the water up some!

    Have you made one of those burlap wreaths you see all over? I finally googled 'how to' this morning and holy cow are they easy to make!!! Guess what everyone's getting for Xmas!!! :) I still put out the wreath you made us for our wedding 12 years ago, every spring! It's the wreath some birds made a nest in and hatched their babies this spring! :)

    ReplyDelete