Sunday, June 1, 2014

We made it


 
 
We made it!
 
This year was by far the craziest school year ever
 
2 kids at 2 different schools
Mama working 3 part time jobs
and
a van that got plenty of miles put on it
 
We survived!
 
The first day of school 2013-2014
 
The last day of school 2013-2014
They might not look much different but if you look up close, a lot has changed
Braces, contacts and maybe even a bit taller
 

Look at these teeth
6 months later
 
The day he got wired
 


They are looking beautiful!
Don't mind the food stuck in there, brushing braces is tough work
and oh my goodness look at all that peach fuzz
 
Spencer also got contacts last week and is LOVING them
Mama is not loving the $80 a month price tag but I LOVE seeing those baby blues
 
I think Spencer definitely changed more than Parker this year
 
 
Parker's school got to go to the Aquatic Center for the last day of school
I was uneasy about the idea so I went along to watch over the kiddos
 
Look who I found hanging out
I tried to get them to sing and dance for me but they wouldn't do it

We are going to miss Parker's teacher
Thank goodness we get to see her at the ball field
Big hugs Mrs. Yahn - You will be missed
 
 



We had a great school year but we're looking forward to summer break

We have a lot of activities planned but also hope to relax













 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment