Monday, June 23, 2014

Not every day can be a good day



 
Last week was a struggle
 I wondered many times why I was anxious for summer break
 
The week came with a lot of rain and bad storms
While we're thankful we escaped the bad stuff, the rain brought some boring days
 
The boys were bored and boredom causes issues at our house
Running through the house, picking fights, eating every 30 minutes and just plain annoying mom
 
I should've had a back up plan for rainy days
 
A movie, a trip to the Discovery Center or SOMETHING

 Here's what we did
 
Make Something Monday:
Lemon pudding pops
 
Try something new Tuesday:
They were so hot they made him sweat
 
 

The new flaming  hot Cheeto burrito from taco Johns

 
 











What's new Wednesday:
I was back teaching gymnastics this week
The boys came along to watch but had more fun climbing under the bleachers


Thoughtful Thursday:
This girl loves to have the windows open
Thursday morning was nice and cool so she got spoiled
Look at the tiny head on that big body {makes me laugh}

Fun Friday:
By Friday the sun was finally out and I was ready for someone else to entertain them
I love that when we go to the pool, they always find a friend
It's rare that I find these two together

 
 Soaking up the sun Saturday:
 Saturday, Missy and  I did the Royal Ball 5K
We had a blast and have already planned our next 5K


We also had our annual family reunion Saturday
It was a small group but it was nice seeing everyone
Doing a little tree climbing

Finding treasures
I love this boy and his cute dimple

We're hoping for a better week and better weather this week!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment