Monday, June 30, 2014

Preparing myself for July





I'm going to enjoy the last day of June today
July is going to beat me and leave me begging for my life
I may go to bed tonight and pray that I don't wake up until August
We have some fun things planned, it's just going to be a little wild for a while
 
I can't believe the 4th of July is this week
We will probably hit up both parades and the fire works
We're so predictable!
 
We start ball tournaments this week
The boys wrapped up their normal games last week
Spencer's team went undefeated, 14-0
Parker's team, well...... they had fun playing- we'll just say that!

 
Next week we have vacation bible school, Spencer has show choir camp
and we'll be wrapping up baseball tournaments
 
 
I finally booked our hotel for vacation
and a day later, called back to ask if we could come a day early
As much as I dread trips, I must really need this vacation
 
 
I haven't told many people but I applied for a job last week
I have mixed feelings about it
It would be a great opportunity but I have mom guilt
Only time will tell whether it's meant to be


The week after we get home from vacation, Grandma Camp starts
My nieces will be home and Grandma is going to blow our socks off


And sometime in all this madness, I have to find time to work


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. What kind of job did you apply for? A salon? Or s/t new and different? July is pretty crazy for us, too. Still trying to find time to sneak a quick trip in there. Should have done it this week, I'm thinking. :(

    ReplyDelete