Thursday, June 5, 2014

Summer Plans



My children need routine
Too much down time for them spells disaster

We took this week off but I've come up with a plan that I hope will work
It will take a little preplanning on my part but I think it's manageable
 
I'm hoping my plan will also make it
 so the boys aren't down at their friends houses all day every day
 
 
Here's the plan:
 
Monday
Make something Monday
Movie Monday
 
 
Tuesday
Time to read Tuesday
Take a trip Tuesday
To the park Tuesday
 
 
Wednesday
What's cooking Wednesday
Wet and Wild Wednesday
 
 
Thursday
Thoughtful Thursday
Thinking Thursday
Time for a treat Thursday
 
 
Friday
Fun Friday
Field trip Friday
Friendship Friday
Figure it out Friday
Fresh and fun Friday
 
 
 
We also have a summer bucket list that we'll be working on
 
Sidewalk Chalk . Parks . Play dough . Build a fort . Make a craft . Legos . Hike .
Bike ride . Walk . Bonfire . Board Game . Zoo . Museum . Swim . Parade . 5K .
Feed the ducks . Library . Picnic . Lowes workshop . Play date . Bake . Fishing .
Movie night . Ice Cream . Scavenger hunt . Drive in . Aquatic center . Read .
Slip and slide . Fireworks . Bubbles . Write a story and illustrate it . Skate park .
Play in the rain . Farmers market . Day Trip . Write a letter . Wild Cat Den . Baseball .
Mississippi mist . family reunion . Shaved ice . Random act of kindness . Smores .
Go to a camp . Catch bugs . Learn something new . Field Trip . Blow Bubbles . Vacation


I'm sure there are things I forgot or things we'll do that I didn't mention but that's the short of it



 


No comments:

Post a Comment