Saturday, April 28, 2012

Tomorrow is a new day


Tomorrow is a new day

It's the only thing that's getting me through

It's a small kink in life

I have a lot going on and I feel like these shoulders can't possibly hold one more thing

In the midst of it all, 
The hubby got to escape to Green Bay with his bowling buddies
and 
I'm home attempting to keep things running as smoothly as possible

Mid week I sent my Mom an email
Please pray for me, I'm having a rough week

There is something about talking to my Mom that makes me feel calm
What would I do without her
She brings me peace during these trying times

When I have weeks like I have had lately
I check out my "words to live by" board on Pinterest

Here is one that I LOVE

^


Today the boys and I spent most of the day with the woman we LOVE the most
The lady that is always there for me/us
The gal that can pick me up when I feel like I'm down for good
I have the worlds most AMAZING Mom
She took us on a date to the movies (A real treat for us) and made us dinner

I know things could be so much worse right now
I shouldn't be complaining ( but I'm human)

I pray this prayer a million times a day :
LORD, THANK YOU FOR BLESSING ME WITH SO MUCH MORE THAN I DESERVE
but in reality we are sinners and we always want more

Tomorrow is a new day and I need to be thankful for everything around me
New Day

No comments:

Post a Comment