Monday, April 23, 2012

Top Ten (April 16-22)

I'm sorry to say, it's been a pretty boring week
BUT GUESS WHAT
Next week is a BIG week for us

Here is the Top Ten from this week

1. The boys had to come to work with me on Wednesday
A miss-type on my part screwed up my sitter plans 
The boys were angels and want to come watch me teach more often

2. Spencer got his new glasses
Lets hope these eye balls STOP changing

3. On Thursday the boys had movie night at school
They picked The Chip Munk movie "Chipwrecked"

4. Amelia has made some new friends this week
(2 bunnies that live in the back yard)

5. On Friday the kiddos planted flowers at the Bandag learning Center

6. Parker LOVES Marci
(Whoever Marci is)
Marci is a student at the U of I
She is working with kids at Colorado to get some of the hours she needs
Parker is going to be devastated when she leaves

7. We saw "Annie" on Saturday night and it was FANTASTIC
The MHS Drama Department did a GREAT job

Spencer and I both decided we could watch it again, and again, and again . . .

8. On Sunday, the boys swing set came down
It was a sad day for me, I have these memories
(They were so little)















9.  Parker was picking the frosting off one of  these
Me : Parker, you can't just eat the frosting
Parker : You DO know that I LOVE frosting
(I LOVE that kid)

10. The best for last
Parker went ALL week without a bloody nose
I think it was because I decided to keep track of them so I could inform the Doc how often they happen
We made it a WHOLE week and I couldn't be happier

We are looking forward to next week
It's the start of our busy summer

No comments:

Post a Comment