Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fantabulous Flip Flops

As most of you know I LOVE blogs
 Mostly DIY decorating blogs because I have to steal someone elses creativity

We have a BIG event going on at our church this weekend, it's the
Pay It Back (Trivia night) Fundraiser 
for the Miracle's Can Happen Boys Ranch in Wilton, Iowa

I got asked to be on a team (What were they thinking?)
 I hesitated but knew this was for a good cause so I'll be joining them

They are also having a silent auction and have been asking for donations
So, I decided to get crafty and check out some of the blogs I follow-

Here is what I decided on
 I almost can't part with them and may end up buying them back
If I buy them, I'll have to give myself another pedi with my RED polish

These were not nearly as easy to make as lifemadelovely-blog.com made them look
Thank you for the idea Heather!

I also made these
I can't think of any girl that wouldn't love big flowers on her sparkly flip flops

The hardest part of this DIY was finding flip flops
I checked out Wal-Mart's selection, only to find size XL
I finally found some at Walgreen's for 50% off (SCORE)

Next year I'll be stocking up on flip flops in April

No comments:

Post a Comment