Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's Tournament Week!

I think I'm more excited than the team

I would have to say that I'm (normally) the loudest mama
 (I have been sick for 5 days, so I don't think I will be tonight)

Last week at one of the games, we got pretty excited and I guess we were a bit to loud
A little boy was walking behind us and told us we were too loud and we hurt his ears

I told him I was sorry; I made sure he wasn't a sibling from our team and kindly told him~
That was just the way I was and if he didn't like it, he would have to sit somewhere else

FYI -
I am going to (attempt) be the loudest cheerleader
and if you don't like it, don't sit by me!
(I'm praying for a miraculous recovery before 5:30PM)


I love the WHOLE team (Papa Murphy's) but this guy is my absolute favorite!
Spencer #7  (My #1)

                 

















We had a small accident on Sunday night. Spencer slipped on the wet deck steps
and smacked his face on the deck steps. He's worried the cathchers mask will rub
while this mama is worried about the sweat and dirt getting in the wound

We will keep it covered and hope for the best!


The fun begins tonight! We play at 5:30 on diamond 6
Come on down and help us cheer on Papa Murphy's

I treated myeslf to some new polish for the BIG game!
I spent a week looking for the perfect color to sport on my toes-ORANGE of course
I prefer OPI or ESSIE polish but for 1 day it didn't really matter


A friend of mine has a son that plays serious ball, you know the kind where you travel
all over, you're never home, you spend a small a fortune, the kind of ball my son wants to play
but this mean mama says NO!

Anyway, she had her toes painted to match her sons teams shirts and even had her sons # painted on her big toe. It was adorable and so I stole her idea BUT I had to piant my own because I would have to make an appointment, feel guilty about spending the money for a pedicure, line up a sitter, clean the house, worry that the kids would get hurt while I was gone, pay the sitter and clean the house again when I got home

After all is said and done; it's just easier to give myself a pedicure
Note to self-Polish doesn't dry well in Iowa humidity

Did I mention the color of my polish is- CRUSHED (I LOVE IT!)
While I don't like the word crush when it come to beating the other team,
 I will say, I hope we win

Wish us luck!



























1 comment:

  1. Super excited! And yes, people, she really did tell that boy to go away (only nicer). It was great! Go Papa Murphy's!!!

    ReplyDelete