Monday, July 18, 2011

My boys want one of these.....

My sweet sweet Aunt called last week and told me she has new kitties

She and my Uncle live on a farm
 and it's a good thing because they are both animal lovers
They have 3 outside dogs, 1 inside dog and lots of cats which includes one of ours

In a two week period, my Aunt has taken in 1 mama and 7 babies
It's a good thing my Uncle loves these as much as she does
If I brought that many home, I would have to find a new home for myself

 I surprised the boys and took them to the farm to see these-

 These wee ones couldn't ask for a better mama
 (The babies are a week old)

All of the cats on the farm are older so the boys were thrilled to see these

We let mama nurse and went to see who else we could find-
 

                                                                 
           





Abbie is on the left. We miss her dearly but we're glad we can visit her at the farm
The kitty that Parker has fallen for is, Socks. They are inseparable! 
Is it because he looks like Abbie (I always loved that heart on her chest)
 Is it because Socks was born without a tail
 Maybe it's because they both have eyes that will make you melt

Spencer has a favorite too-
    He loves loves loves this cat
I would have to say Tulip loves him just as much


I don't have a favorite, I LOVE them ALL- (Here are just a few)
                         
Pumpkin

Smore

Socks

Check in next week to see how the wee ones are growing
and to see some more of my favorites

1 comment:

  1. What a FUN post!! This reminds me of summers at Grandma and Grandpa's farm!

    ReplyDelete