Friday, July 22, 2011

TIME OUT

No, it wasn't for my kids
THIS MAMA NEEDED A TIME OUT

Yesterday was a very tough day
I thought back to our 2 very long deployments and thought
YOU CAN DO THIS

The hubby has been gone since July 6th
The great news is- He will be home today

I just needed 2 minutes to take a deep breath
So, I put both of the boys in their rooms
I told them they were not allowed out,  UNLESS

The house was on fire
Someone was bleeding
or
Someone was dying

Guess what, they didn't even make it 30 seconds
I was in the bathroom going potty and in walks a child
My husband was right; I should have learned by now to lock the door

It was just one of those days-
 Bickering
Spilled milk
Selective hearing
More bickering
Broken car window
Arguments

I decided I needed another time out-
The boys played blocks and I checked out pinterest

Here is what I found-
how to really love motherhood, motherhood quote, mothering print, motherhood printable, mothers day
Thank you Jessika Hepburn

This was just what I needed

No comments:

Post a Comment