Friday, July 8, 2011

This little light of mine

   This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine


    I bought this outdated brass lamp for $5.00 

    The brass HAD to go!

                                                            

Ta~Da It's Done!
I will NEVER cover another lamp shade for as long as I live
I watched a million tutorial's on covering lamp shades (it's not as easy as it looks)
 I was up until the wee hours of the morning with spray adhesive and hot glue stuck all over me

We spent an hour at Joann's yesterday trying to pick fabric. I thought I wanted something green but ended up liking how this greenish blue color looked with the fabric I had already picked for throw pillows
                                                              
                                                           

    I have many more projects to complete:

I would REALLY like to make one of these (or maybe I'll just buy the one I saw at Shopko) 
Antique White Rose on Brown Pillow 14 X 14
Etsy-BedBuggs

   The boys helped me pick out fabric for a curtain for the kitchen
 Thankfully it was 40% off because I'm not sure I lovin it
What do you think?
                                                       



    If you don't remember, this is the color of my kitchen

It's not the greatest picture of the color but hopefully you can get the idea

Back to all the projects I have to finish:
Paint a Microwave stand
Paint a dresser
Find a floor lamp
Finish counter tops
 The sofa


Stay tuned for more DIY :)











No comments:

Post a Comment