Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Resolutions

Every year I vow to forgo the resolutions,
they don't stick any way
but this year I am going to try VERY HARD

I bought a note book last week and wrote my resolutions on the first page
My goal is to look at the page EVERY DAY

I think the only resolution that stuck last year was ~ recycling

This year my list goes on and on

Here are just a few

#1 - I will step out of my comfort zone

#2 - I will become a more patient wife and mother


#3 - I will get my house organized


#4 -  I will save money


#5 - I will give back


#6 - I will exercise more


#7 - I will try at least 1 new recipe a week


I just started yesterday because we spent the first 2 days this year in Wisconsin
So far I'm not doing to shabby

What are your New Years resolutions?
       resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment