Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I must be doing something right

Often times as parents, we feel like failures

Well, guess what!
I finally had a moment that I can be proud of

Tonight I worked until 7:00PM
Picked up the boys from my parents house
Sped home
Picked out pajamas as Parker took a bath
When it was Spencer's turn, he said he needed me to come in
(I REALLY hope this boy gets some modesty some time soon,
I can't believe he's still okay with me being in the bathroom with him)
 but ANYWAY. . . . .
I was running around trying to get agendas signed, AR sheets filled out and on and on
Spencer said Mom, it's important!
Boy am I glad I sat and listened

BULLYING

Why are some kids so mean?

There were 3 boys hitting, throwing trapper keepers and tripping a boy at school

It's tearing at Spencer

I'm so glad he told me

Spencer is still laying in bed, wide awake
He's worried about this boy
and
worried he will lose friends if they find out he told on them

Are these REALLY friends?

I told Spencer that I was SO PROUD of him
He did the right thing

Bless his heart!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing boy you have there! I am so proud to know him, his saying something more than likely means the world to this little boy! He should be so proud (as you should)! <3 you guys!

    ReplyDelete