Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hug those babies tight

Hug them tight
Smother them in kisses
Tell them they are loved
Spoil them rotten

I cried today when I came across this blog

Go get your box of Kleenex, I guarantee you will need them

It's heart breaking!

Here are some other blogs I follow,

Is I weird that I follow such sad blogs?

I pray for these families daily
I can't imagine anything happening to my children

I remember being a first time mom and having Spencer being admitted to the hospital at 5 weeks old
I remember sitting on the floor in the ER as they poked and prodded trying to get blood
I remember his scream as they did the spinal tap
I remember telling my mom- but he's mine and I'm so attached
I remember the words - possible bacterial meningitis
I remember sitting in the hospital for days praying he would be fine

3 days later we were released

Some times I wonder how we got so lucky
We thank God that he only had a viral infection
It could have been so much worse

I question God quite often
WHY TAKE THESE PRECIOUS INNOCENT CHILDREN?
WHY?

This week one of my classmates will bury his son
Little Cole spent a huge portion of his short 5 years being too sick to be a little boy

I want to stomp my feet and scream
LIFE ISN'T FAIR!

All I can do is pray for these families

Give your children hugs
Tell them they are loved
and
Pray for their health and safety




No comments:

Post a Comment