Wednesday, January 18, 2012

PU for stinky days

Yesterday was one of those days that just STUNK

It didn't start off so bad
but by mid afternoon, my day had done a 180

It wasn't one thing that made it bad
It was just several little things

The infection in my nose is back - BUMMER
I had been using medicine that I had from the last time but it just wasn't cutting it
I called to see if I could get in the doctor and she's on vacation
I felt horrible which made for a crabby Mama
THANKFULLY, my doc called in some more antibiotics
and I'll be able to talk and chew pain free soon
I can't believe how much my nose must move when I chew - CRAZY

I emailed Parker's teacher about some concerns I had
Some times I just feel like a failure as a mother : (
He's doing great don't get me wrong
He's just a different kid than Spencer
and
I tend to compare the two
I know- SHAME ON ME!

This week I am working 5 days and 4 nights - Boooo
Why can't I just put my foot down and say - NO!
My house and chilren need me!

Miss Amelia has decided to bolt every time the front door is opened
So yesterday as I was letting a client in, she bolted
As my client stands in the kitchen, I'm outside chasing the cat
We were both a slushy muddy mess by the time I caught her
so the hubby gave her a bath

Then while I'm cutting hair, the hubby brings the cat to me
and asks is I can help trim a ball of poo and hair off her bum
Just what my client wants to hear
We attempted but after much howling like she was being beat
We decided she would get another bath
And what a NASTY job that was
This was when the day turned REALLY STINKY - Literally : )

Oh and why can't my children eat a meal without complaining
They may have to start making their own meals


I guess we have to have those stinky days to appreciate the good ones






No comments:

Post a Comment