Monday, January 23, 2012

Top 10 (Jan.16 - Jan. 22)

Another week of memories being made at the Calcott house

#1- This happened last week but I wanted to tell you about it
Let me just say that I am SUPER proud of Spencer
Last Sunday we visited a new church
and I was nervous about how the boys would do
They knew NO ONE
Spencer decided to go down stairs (by himself) to children's church and had a blast
(Hopefully we can talk Parker into going sometime)
As a child, I would have been scared to death to go by myself

#2- Tuesday was twin day at school
Spencer and Caleb=Twins
Parker and Jack=Twins

#3- We got more snow
The boys are LOVING it

#4- Parker has been pretty lovey lately
I'm not sure what's going on
but
I'm okay with extra XOXO and I love yous

#4- Grandma will be in St. Louis for 10 days
I'm not sure how the boys are going to survive

#5- Amelia (yep, she's considered one of the kiddos)
has decided that she likes the dryer
I take the warm clothes out and she jumps right in
Note to self- Always check the dryer before I shut the door

#6-  Spencer was excited that his girl-friend came back to school
She had pneumonia and missed a week of school
The class made Get Well cards for her
Spencer's card had a picture of 2 kids making a snowman
HOW SWEET!

#7- Parker survived a NASTY nose bleed while at a birthday party
The gal next to us freaked- I guess she hasn't seen blood before
Poor Parker got embarrassed and we left early

#8- Chip helped the boys make their pinewood derby cars
Spencer will be racing his for Cub Scouts next weekend

#9- Spencer. . . . Oh I LOVE that boy
I gave Spencer a haircut on Sat. night
He sat in the chair and said, lets talk
So we talked
Some how we got on the subject of girls
Girls are just different
They are emotional and they get their feelings hurt easy
I told him that I better NEVER get a call from G (his girl friend)
telling me that he hurt her feelings
His response was- I never have, I never will (I'm sure he will at some point)
He told me that he's going to make G a millionaire by playing professional ball
I said- What if G just wants to get married and have babies
He said- I guess we'll have a girl sitting in the dugout

Oh Spencer, you have A LOT to learn but I like your style

These are the fun things I can't wait to show them when they are older


And I leave you with some pictures from this week


Amelia, GET OUT OF THE DRYER!





No comments:

Post a Comment