Sunday, January 15, 2012

Top 10 (Jan. 9 - Jan. 15)

I've decided that I am going to TRY to have a Top 10 post every week
My kids seem to be growing up before my eyes
and I want to make sure I document exciting things they/we are doing
and the fun things that are being said

I may not be able to come up with 10 every week
but I'll try my best

#1- Spencer got his new glasses this week
Within an hour they were scratched
(There will be NO MORE tackle football with the new glasses on)

#2- Gymnastics has started back up
Spencer is getting really good at his back tuck

#3- Parker has fallen in LOVE with jell-o
He told me I make the best : )

#4-  Parker told me he knows how it feels to wear high heels
It's hurtful!
He had been sitting on the potty too long and his feet fell asleep

#5- Parker had 3 tests this week
and got perfect scores on all 3
I'm SO glad he's FINALLY interested in learning

#6- We got snow this week
This was definitely a high light for the boys
They LOVE snow
and
I LOVE watching them play in it

#7- As a new years resolution
one of our goals is to give back and help others
Spencer asked if he could shovel the neighbors sidewalk
He did the sidewalk, while I did her driveway

#8-Spencer will be 10 next month
(Sniff Sniff)

#9- Spencer was upset he didn't have a 2 hour delay on Friday
He said he prayed the night before for a late start
My response was - Prayers aren't always answered the way we want
He has decided to move to Wilton so he can have a 2 hour late start

#10- Last night Parker and I were watching Say Yes To The Dress
A girl was trying on a dress that was quite low cut
Parker turned around, rubbed circles on his chest
and said
She needs a  little more dress right here!
I'm so happy he likes his girls that cover up

Tomorrow starts a new week
A new week with new memories

Here is a picture of my cutie playing in the snow
Look at those eyelashes!
Hopefully next week will bring some more snow

No comments:

Post a Comment