Saturday, January 7, 2012

Missing something

I'm definitely missing something

THE HOLIDAYS

Seriously, what happened to them?

I thought I was happy they were over
but I still find myself wanting more

I have been wandering the stores
looking at Christmas decor that has been marked down

I bought some Christmas cards for next year ($2.10 a box - SCORE)
The problem is - there are only 24
Will you be one of the lucky twenty four?

I still find myself wanting to play Christmas music
96.1 has gone pop again
DARN IT !

I have spent WAY to many hours on Pinterest
finding Christmas ideas for next year

Here's a sneak peek
Holiday decor

Cute for X-mas or Valentines

really great idea
The pins go on and on
I  can get these done if I start now

I'm trying to figure out if all of my issues are due to -
The lack of snow
My children growing up before my eyes
No plans for Christmas Eve day
No Christmas Eve service

Who knows!

I guess I'll just keep truckin along
because Christmas is over whether I like it or not

Are you feeling like Christmas left us in the dust this year?


1 comment:

  1. Yes I am!!!! And I'm really not happy about it... :(

    ReplyDelete