Thursday, May 17, 2012

The calendar pages keep flipping



It's May 17th, SERIOUSLY?
Where is this year going?

Every year, I make my Mom a scrapbook calendar
and 
EVERY year, I say that I am done making them
but
My Mom LOVES them and would be bummed if I didn't make her one

Last Christmas Eve I was up late working on the calendar and said, THIS IS IT!

By January, I decided that I would make one for 2013 
but I was going to make one page every month
so come December, I won't be stressed trying to complete 12 scrapbook pages

It's May and I haven't even started

I am 5 months behind

I do have a plan
That should count for something

BRIGHT 
This calendar will be bright and cheery

Here are some of the papers I have bought so far
I LOVE the colors
My favorite - The cat paper of course

Now I just need to start taking pictures
My nieces will be home in a few weeks so it will give me the perfect opportunity


Oh and here are some papers I just fell in love with but will be using for my own scrapping







Another reason I tried to give up the calendar was because I'm 2 years behind on my own scrapbooking

I just don't take the time to do it
I hate dragging everything out and having to put it all away

My goal is to get started this week
Do you think I'll stick to it?

I'll keep you posted!





No comments:

Post a Comment