Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hy-Vee, Shop Hy-Vee



Do you ever walk by something in a store that catches your eye and think, WOW

I don't shop at Hy-Vee unless it's a Thursday/Friday sale
Hy-Vee prices are ridiculous!
I would love to make a grocery list and compare prices from Hy-Vee and Wal-Mart
I wish I had the money to shop in a store where there's a helpful smile in every isle
I do by gas at Hy-Vee only because I can run in and get my favorite cappuccino (Pattermint Patty)
A couple of weeks ago, I went in to pay for my gas and learned Hy-Vee was getting a new manager
The gas clerk assured me that things (prices) were going to change 

I had a client who wanted me to go to Hy-Vee and check out a haircut on a pharmacy tech
Yes, I have clients that expect me to take time out of my busy schedule to go check out someones haircut
I couldn't find Alice, whoever Alice is
 I decided to make the trip in there worth my time

Did you know Hy-Vee has AMAZING bagels
They do!
I'm having some guilt but Oh My Goodness
I haven't had one in SO LONG

As I walked through the store, I checked out the aisles and some interesting items they carry

Cinnamon Bun marshmallows
SERIOUSLY 
I just saw the article in Midwest Living about being creative with smore's
S
(Picture-Midwest Living)
Yep, I think the Cinnamon Bun marshmallows are a must
(If you buy them this week, the are only 99 cents)

I also saw a Tub of Lard
That's seriously what it was called - tub of lard
Now I'm not the worlds best cook
but what in the world do you do with a tub of lard?
Ewww. . . It grossed me out


And for you Jelly Belly fans
Have you tried Belly Flops?
bELLY fLOPS !!!!
Belly Flops are irregular Jelly Belly's
 They taste just as good and are half the price of Jelly Belly's
I was lucky enough to find some at the Dollar Tree in Davenport but when I can't get there, Hy-Vee will do

Check out Hy-Vee and get 3 cents off each gallon of gas today with a Hy-Vee receipt!




No comments:

Post a Comment