Monday, May 14, 2012

Top Ten (May 7-13)


                         

  I can tell we are getting close to summer break
My calendar looks looks like someone used it for their graffiti
I'm so glad I have that calendar because I would be completely lost without it
I was talking to Spencer about a paper he brought home that had some dates on it,
I told him that I needed to write the dates on the calendar so I wouldn't forget
He told me to just hang the paper on the fridge
Ahhh, I don't work like that
EVERY THING gets written on that calendar

Some day things will slow down and I won't know what to do with myself

Until then, I will blog so I can be reminded of my children's crazy childhood days

Here is our our Top Ten for the week

1. The boys had baseball pictures this week
Look at these handsome ball players















2. We had baseball practice and more baseball practice and more baseball practice

3. Parker came home and told me that he made Mother's day gifts for me at school

4.  On Wednesday, Parker had a check up with Dr. Simpson for his ears
The ears look good (probably because he has been on antibiotics all week)
 Parker's asthma was flared up so he put him on steroids
and asked if we were considering allergy shots (Boo Hiss)
We also found out that he doesn't have to use his ear plugs and ear band any more - Hip Hip Hooray!

5. On Friday the boys had Environmental Education Day at The Discovery Center
The weather was perfect and the kids had fun learning
Spencer was finally old enough to canoe


6.  This week, Parker learned to climb the tree just like his big brother
(I'm certain we will have a broken bone or stitches before the summer is over)

8. On Saturday we took a 10 mile bike ride starting at Credit Island Park in Davenport
The boys are such great riders and didn't complain once


9. The boys showered me with LOVE for Mother's Day

10. Six and a half days of school left


There we have it!
Another week of fun at our house

No comments:

Post a Comment