Monday, May 7, 2012

Top Ten (April 30-May 6)



Here is our Top Ten

1. Monday the kids were out of school
I'm pretty sure their teachers gave them homework -
The assignment must have been to drive their parents nuts

2. Wednesday the boys were both sick
A visit to the Dr. revealed that the both have bronchitis and ear infection

3. On Thursday, Spencer was better but Parker was puking

4. Sick days = movies like Marley and Me
I'm so thankful Parker doesn't think I'm totally crazy when I cry watching movies

5. Thursday night we were under a tornado watch
Parker didn't hear a thing
Spencer couldn't sleep
and
Amelia HATES tornado sirens and thunder

6. On Friday, I was the coolest Mama ever 
I bought the boys baseball socks that match their baseball shirts
and 
I bought Spencer knee savers (Have I told you that my oldest is an AWESOME catcher? He is!)

7. Parker met with Marci for the last time
Marci was a college student getting some hours for her classes
She and Parker have been buddies since Christmas
She is definitely going to be missed!

8. On Saturday, I was even more cool than on Friday
I surprised Parker with a new (new to him) bike

9. On Sunday, the boys and I went to the River Bandits game
Daddy had to stay home because of the flu


10.13 days of school left
I can't believe it!



No comments:

Post a Comment