Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Top Ten (May21-27)


I'm posting our Top Ten late 
We have been having fun and to busy to blog
The Top Ten list is from last week


1. Monday we had an eye injury
Spencer got poked by a branch when he tried to walk under the tree
I'm so glad eyes heal quickly

2. We had our last Cub Scout meeting
There will be scouting events this summer but no meetings for a while

3. Tuesday was Field Day at school
I was able to sneak over in between appointments
Too bad the kids were eating lunch and at recess
(I love the flexibility of my job)

4. Wednesday was the LAST day of school
(Hip Hip Hooray)
The boys also had their awards ceremony
(I'm so proud of them!)

5. What a better way to celebrate the last day of school than go to the dentist
(I didn't plan it that way)
The boys LOVE going to the dentist almost as much as I do
(I would go every day if I could afford it)

6. This is our last week of baseball practices
Games start next week!

7. Spencer has been obsessed with chili
I think it was Sunday night, I asked him if he would rather have ham or spaghetti for supper
His answer- Chili
Spencer, it's 85 degrees out!

8. Parker got to try catching for the first time
He's the smallest kid on the team
I'm not sure what his coach was thinking but Parker did a pretty good job

9. Daddy got the pool set up
The boys will be enjoying the pool as soon as the water warms up


10. We spent Memorial weekend going to Graduation parties and relaxing


No comments:

Post a Comment