Monday, September 23, 2013

Full House



Full House was my favorite TV show when I was growing up

I didn't know they had reruns on until my kids were watching it one day

They love it as much as I did as a kid

I like that it's tasteful unlike a lot of the shows that are on these days

Last Friday the boys and I were watching an episode of Full House
I was sitting on the couch and the boys were on the love seat

It was the episode when Jessie is moving in with Becky because their getting married

Jessie has a suitcase and little Michelle wants to know where he's going
He tells her that their moving in with Becky
Michelle gets a suitcase and starts packing her stuff 
Uncle Jessie comes in her room and explains that he's the one moving
Michelle gets teary eyed and tells Jessie she's going to miss him

I looked over at Spencer and he had tears rolling down his cheeks
He looked at me and said : This show is pulling at my heart strings

I was in awe

Boys think they need to be tough and not show emotion
I'm glad he still has a tender heart


















Pulls on you heart strings

No comments:

Post a Comment