Friday, September 27, 2013

Funnies


Every now and then, one of the boys will say something that makes me crack up
It takes a lot to make me laugh
 The hubby says I have no sense of humor
I have to agree with him and wish I could take life a little less serious
 I've tried but it takes the right thing to make me laugh
I find things to be more funny when I'm extremely tired


Now for the funnies:

Earlier this week we had parent teacher conferences
While Spencer is doing great academically,
he has a problem that we know will be brought up at EVERY conference
He's too chatty!
We know this and every teacher he's had knows this
At conferences, his language art teacher said she was going to move him to the back of the class
because he keeps turning around during class

So... Last night at dinner 
Chip asked Spencer if his teacher moved him yet
Spencer said, not yet followed by....
I don't know why she has a problem with it, she says you should look at people when they're talking 
I couldn't help but laugh and told him I didn't think that's what she meant

Later while we were cleaning up the dishes, 
I was having a conversation with the hubby about needing to do something for me
{He bowls every week with his friends}
Spencer told me I should go play Bonko {he meant Bunko} because that's what Mrs. Welsh does
I laughed more tonight than I have in a long time

I love when kids say funny things but they're totally serious about it

Like the time Spencer was looking over his new middle school schedule
while we quizzed him on what class he has each period
What do you have 7th period?
Spencer: PE....... I've never had a period before
I couldn't help by laugh hysterically
He finally caught on and told us her learned about "periods" watching "the movie" in 5th grade


Laughter...
It's the best medicine





No comments:

Post a Comment