Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring break {day 8}


Friday was GORGEOUS with a capital G
I feel like Spring is being pretty sneaky
60 today, 40 tomorrow

When I saw the 7 day forecast I made plans to meet up with a friend at the park
I wasn't thinking about every body else being on Spring break and being there too
but we had a blast and go some vitamin D
I had to be back mid afternoon for a client
Trying to take a few days off failed - Some day I'll learn to say no

When the hubby got home, he drug me outside to work on the deck
I'd rather be out in the warmer temps than on the weekend when it's 30-40 degrees

We're making some progress but not as fast as I would like

We got a bunch of boards put on and realized that one of the braces sits up higher than the rest
We used some of my dads fancy tools and got the problem fixed but it slowed things down

 Some day soon, I hope to have those spindles up to code

This guy has been working hard

We're getting there
 although some days I wonder why we didn't hire this done or start from scratch
Using the old braces have caused some problems but anything is better than what we had before

While we were working on the deck we had a handful of neighbor kids over creating art work



Oh how I wish we had more days like this



No comments:

Post a Comment