Monday, March 10, 2014

Update {Some hard/forced decisions}



Here's an update from this post 

I saw Dr. Bries at ORA on February 12th

He ordered X-rays and said they looked great

He had me do some things with both arms and we both noticed
that I definitely had some mobility issues with that left shoulder

Months of babying it didn't help me out any

Diagnosis: When I fell last July, I sprained my AC joint

Dr. Bries gave me a cortisone shot in my shoulder {OUCH!}
and wrote up an order for physical therapy

I went to PT twice and they said I was good to go
I'm still do exercises at home

So, I was worked up over nothing
I already had my mind made up that I was probably going to need surgery

I'm still working like a dog and will be until I can't any longer







No comments:

Post a Comment